San Martin Bronze Watch sn004QB
$238.00 – $330.00
- Reviews (0)
The San Martin Bronze Watch SN004QB is a stunning watch that exudes a vintage design with its bronze material and classic design. The unique properties of the bronze material make it a unique timepieces that not only stand the test of time, but almost look like a living like us. This watch begin to oxidize as soon as they are exposed to air and will continue to do so forever. The aging will occur naturally and resulting in a muted appearance.
The bronze bezel is unidirectional and features a ceramic insert with a 60-minute scale. The bezel rotates smoothly and is easy to grip, allowing for precise timing of events. The watch is also water-resistant up to 200 meters, making it suitable for swimming and diving. It is powered by a reliable and accurate PT5000 or SW200 automatic movement, which ensure the accuracy.
Its unique bronze case, classic design, and reliable movement make it an ideal watch for everyday wear or special occasions. The San Martin bronze watch SN004QB is backed by a 5-year warranty, giving you peace of mind knowing that you have invested in a high-quality timepiece that will last a lifetime.
- Movement: Automatic movement PT5000/ SW200
- Case: Solid CuSn8 Bronze
- Case diameter: 38 mm
- Lug to Lug width: 20 mm
- Lug to Lug length: 46 mm
- Thickness: 13mm
- Glass: Sapphire Crystal Glass, AR Coating
- Bezel: 120 Clicks Ceramic Bezel, 12 O’clock Luminous Marker
- Dial Color: Matte Black Dial + Applied Indices
- Hands: DLC Gold Benz Hands/Pencil Hands, Luminous painted
- Lume: Superluminova C3 painted on Hands and Markers
- Crown: Screw-down Bronze Crown
- Case Back: Screw-down Case Back, Brushed Finish
- Strap: Leather strap with quick release feature, 20 tapers to 18mm
- Clasp: Solid CuSn8 Bronze Tang Buckle
- Water Resistant: 20Bar/ 200 meters/ 20ATM
- Weight: 81.5g
- Warranty: 5 Year
Free worldwide shipping on all orders over $100.
Warranty for our products is five years from shipping date. The warranty does not cover any damage on any part of the watch resulting from abnormal use, lack of care, negligence, accidents, incorrect use of the watch and non-observance of the directions provided by Sino Watches.